Refunds & Returns Policy
- Returned products must be in new, unused, unaltered condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 24 -48 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our shop in Quezon City.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new item fast!
- You are still responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges (if any) for returns or exchanges.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Jrspeed upon delivery will be rejected.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Jrspeed will assist customers with their warranty; however Jrspeed does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 6-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures at once. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Please email the pictures of the item to be returned and the reason. You have 30 days to from the day you receipt of your merchandise so please be sure to act quick. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Pack the items properly and place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to:
927 Aurora Blvd., Brgy. Silangan
Quezon City, 1102
Please retain your return tracking information. Jrspeed is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Jrspeed when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a call!
We can be reached by phone at 632 281-9970 / 63 9178612165 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org